21 May 2014

David's been writing a lot (self-promotion alert)

By DA | at
Perhaps you're the type of person who wants to break through the clutter and just read a series of important headlines. (Note: I didn't write "curated"... maybe I should have written "curated"...)

If so, make sure to read my early-morning rundown of all the important news in a given day. It's usually up by 6:15am, eastern time, weekday mornings. (That's early.) And it's not just headlines. I've also been charged with summarizing at least one of that day's important stories each morning. On Mondays, it's really full! Here's the post from this morning. And here's an example of the expanded Monday version.

If you want to make this part of your daily routine (YES. YOU DO.), either subscribe to the American Business Daily newsletter, which will get emailed to you every morning around 6:45am, with my post linked in it, or hop over to my author profile page on BizJournals.

(I suppose you could also keep an eye on my Google Plus profile, but I doubt any of you use Google Plus like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment